European Diaries

What I experience is what you read. Travels of an exchange student in Europe.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Monsieur Casanova

Thats the name of the French teacher. And I like the way he teaches.

Monday

Was a pretty normal day. With classes, a trip back home, shopping at the supermarket.

Tuesday
Pretty normal too, except for the fact that it was the choose-your-courses day, and get-a-bank-account day. It took me an hour to make a bank account at BNP Paribas, but finally got it made. The branch is housed in a beautiful building, overlooking Cours Mirabeau, a stone paved road lined by well maintained plane trees. I'd love to work in such a place.


Wednesday, Thursday and Friday They were pretty normal too ... French classes and then back home, maybe after checking some mail at the college computer centre. A talk with some of the master's course students tells me that the coming week is going to be a bit hectic.

And I have just realised that I don't like the college cafeteria, and not because the food is not nice or because its expensive, but because the queue can sometimes take half an hour to clear. Only one person is served at a time, then the same person takes the cash. Well, it reminds me of the VJTI cafeteria :)

Oh yes and it rained early Friday morning.

I have been quite busy during the weekend, and will blog after I get some respite from classes. Have some interesting stuff to write about :)

And right now I'm listening to a nice song called Pebbles and Marbles by Phish :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home